To encourage members to further education and conduct research on infection control
- The Scholarship/Sponsorship is NOT intended to provide FULL coverage of costs and expenses to applicants. Successful applicants are expected to contribute part of those costs and expenses on their own.
- Applicants are required to ensure that the the HKICNA Scholarship/Sponsorship shall be their SOLE and EXCLUSIVE source of financial subsidy for the below event applied for.
Who can apply:
Scholarships and Sponsorships are open to members with active HKICNA membership (Ordinary/Associate) for 3 or more years consecutively.
The application and the amount granted is subject to HKICNA's sole decision and discretion, which is full and final.
- Scholarship : granted to those with Successful acceptance of oral / poster presentation.
- Sponsorship #:
#Contribution : The successful applicant is required to complete the contribution to HKICNA.
The HKICNA Council reserves its right NOT to approve reimbursement if APPLICATION for reimbursement and ALL REQUIRED documents listed below have not reached HKICNA, within 30 days after the closing of the conference. The HKICNA also reserves the right to claim back the reimbursed amount if the contribution is found to be non-compliant:
- Original official receipt of conference registration including original electronic version,
- Original official invoice of Economy return air ticket and airport tax.
- Certified TRUE copy of attendance certificate.
- Certified TRUE copy of confirmation of presentation acceptance (for scholarship only)
- Original official invoice Hotel (Room charge and tax only) (for scholarship only)