35th Anniversary Badge Design Competition
HKICNA is celebrating its 35th Anniversary next year. To commemorate this important milestone, the HKICNA has launched a Badge Design Competition. Submit your entry for a chance to win HK$2000 and to have your design printed on our anniversary souvenirs. The Competition is open to all HKICNA members and hospital staff.
Badge element: The badge design should include the 35th Anniversary element.
Submission format: All entries must be presented in A4 (210mm x 297mm) document size, in PDF format with at least 300 dpi output resolution. The file size should not exceed 10MB in total. Each participant can only submit 1 entry.
Submission method: Submit your work to HKICNA’s email: email@example.com with (i) your full name, (ii) working hospital, (iii) contact phone number and (iv) contact email.
Submission deadline: 16th February 2024
Judging criteria: A panel of judges will review the submitted designs based on creativity, aesthetic quality, applicability, manifestation of a meaningful message
Prize: HK$2000 for the winner. Merits for other good artworks.
Results: Results will be announced on the HKICNA's website in March 2024. The winners will be notified individually. The judging panel members chosen by the organizer have the final decision on the results of the competition.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries must be original and free from infringing on the rights of third parties
- Participants must be the sole owners of the intellectual property rights of the design
- Entries must not have been used for other purposes or by third parties
- By joining the Competition, participants agree to assign the intellectual property rights to HKICNA
- The winner will be required to submit the original file for high-quality printing
- The organizer retains the right to amend and revise the winning badge design
- The organizer is entitled to implement the design, ideas and concepts of the winning entry for events pertaining to the 35th Anniversary or any other future projects of HKICNA.